October 2, 2018
Minerals, both macro and micro, are essential for normal bodily functions such as the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids. Some of the benefits include building bones, increasing growth development, conducting electricity in the body, acting as a powerful antioxidant, and much more. Without minerals, the human body would not be able to function properly, resulting in many nutrients not getting adequately absorbed. Although minerals are found in many types of foods like dairy, vegetables, and fish, they are present in finite quantities. In order to obtain the daily mineral requirements, diets must be supplemented with a variety of essential and trace minerals. Essential minerals are defined as inorganic compounds that the body needs to function properly, while trace minerals are also required, but in smaller amounts.
Understanding the key differences between inorganic and organic minerals are crucial to choosing the mineral that delivers the correct mineral content and nutritional value. Inorganic minerals do not contain carbon molecules, are difficult to absorb, and dissociate more readily in the body, leaving the mineral exposed and in a less stable state. When the mineral is exposed, it is more likely to bind with other molecules, forming new compounds and preventing the mineral from getting properly absorbed. Additionally, unbound minerals can irritate the gut lining and cause digestive problems.
In contrast, organic molecules are easily absorbed, break down slowly, and are more stable. A mineral that is stable has numerous benefits such as increased bioavailability, higher absorption and retention rates, less toxicity, decreased gut irritation, and protection from adverse reactions.
Novotech Nutraceutical”Ēs Novomin¢īR Chelated Minerals are created through chelation, a phenomenon in which a specific form of chemical bonding between an inorganic molecule (metal ion) and an organic molecule (an amino acid), can make two or more chemical bonds. The chelation of metal ions to amino acids facilitates absorption across the intestinal wall. As a result, the body readily absorbs the necessary minerals that it requires. Minerals that are not bioavailable or dissociate too early will not get absorbed, and are thus processed as waste by the body. Novotech Nutraceuticals has developed an innovative method that results in chelated minerals that are highly bioavailable to the human body. Novomin¢īR Chelated Minerals are the ultimate choice for mineral fortification in foods, nutritional supplements, beverages, and many other food applications. Additionally, they are highly compatible with virtually all types of nutritional ingredients commonly used in formulations.
Many companies claim that they manufacture chelated minerals, but how do you know if they are true chelates? Novotech Nutraceuticals has done a substantial number of scientific tests to verify that the essential reactions have occurred. Over the course of many years of research and development, researchers at Novotech Nutraceuticals have developed two high quality lines of patented technologies: NutraPure Amino Acid Chelated Minerals and NutraMax Amino Acid Chelated Minerals. Studies have shown that these chelated minerals are consistently:
1) Competitive in Price
2) Highest in Quality
3) Highly Bioavailable
4) Safe and Non-Toxic
5) Better Absorbed and Retained
The NutraPure group of Chelated Minerals include metal amino acid chelated minerals with strict molar relations between the amount of metal ion and amino acid. No fillers, binders, solvents, or vitamins are added. The NutraMax group of chelated minerals are created with the purpose of satisfying the customer”Ēs needs for higher mineral percentage concentrations.
Through patented technology, Novotech Nutraceuticals has created over 85 types of chelated minerals that have proven purity, stability, and bioavailability. From Boron to Magnesium to Zinc, Novotech manufactures all types of chelates to meet your mineral needs. Utilizing this line of chelated minerals is the safest way of knowing that you are getting the purest minerals that are effective and reliable for delivering the correct mineral content and nutritional value.
1) What are Chelated Minerals? Chelated Minerals are formed when an inorganic molecule (metal ion) bonds with an organic molecule, such as an amino acid, in two or more places. The amino acid ”Čenvelops”É the metal ion, thus facilitating transport across the intestinal wall, increasing stability, and improving bioavailability.
2) What is Bioavailability? Bioavailability is the ease in which a mineral makes its way from the food or supplement you eat into the body for use. Bioavailability is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a mineral because without bioavailability, the mineral will not be available to the body. When the mineral is not available to the body, it will just be excreted from the body and not absorbed. Thus, the mineral will be a waste of money and effort.
3) How is the value? The value is excellent for the quality. Some companies may charge less for their minerals, but it may not be true chelates. Without proven bioavailability, the body may not even absorb the mineral and you will lose out on nutritional value and cost. It is wiser to pay slightly more for a higher quality product than less for an inferior product.
4) What are some other benefits of Novotech Nutraceutical”Ēs chelated minerals? Over 85 types of chelated mineral powders are manufactured in the Ventura, CA facility. Popular items are regularly kept in stock, while items not in stock are made to order within 9-12 business days. Novotech Nutraceutical”Ēs chelated minerals are Kosher and Halal, allergen free, vegan, and non-GMO. Additionally, Novotech Nutraceuticals is a GMP certified facility. Novotech Nutraceuticals manufactures Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Potassium, Selenium, Vanadium, and Zinc chelated minerals. With a commitment to providing the highest quality chelated minerals, Novotech Nutraceuticals will strive to exceed all expectations.